We prioritize joy and excitement for all at the Garage, running non-sanctioned leagues based in fun and friendly competition. Bowling league seasons are divided into two separate sessions, each running 12 weeks over the fall and winter months.
League Session I will begin the week of September 20th, and end the week of December 13, 2021. League Session II will begin the week of January 3, and end the week of March 21, 2022.
There will be two 12-week sessions, one league per night beginning at 7 p.m. on the following schedule:
• Men’s league: Monday and Wednesday
• Couple's Night / Date Night: Thursday
• No league the week of November 22 for Thanksgiving
• December 6 week will be a “games week”: 9-pin no tap, low score bowling, or others as selected by each league
• Roll-offs to be held week of December 13, 2021
• The week of March 7 (Waconia Spring Break) will be a “games week”: 9-pin no tap, low score bowling, or others as selected by each league
• Roll-offs to be held the week of March 28, 2022
Registration for both sessions will be ongoing, with a waitlist available for any vacancies that may occur.